I was thrilled to hear about the scholarships, grants, and financial aid I am receiving for this school year! And to top it all off the increase in my tuition for the Rome Program is covered too! Praise God for coming through for me there. Sorry for the short post, but I hope that this good news makes it okay. I will do better tomorrow.
- College Scholarships and Awards: Looking at Tax Issues (education.com)
- College Scholarships and Awards: Searching for Scholarships, Fellowships, and Grants (education.com)
- Paying For College: Identifying How Parents Can Contribute (education.com)
- How much should you save for college? (the-military-guide.com)
- Financial aid may not keep pace with fast-rising tuition (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Paying For College: Seeking Out Student Sources (education.com)
- New rules to rein in for-profit colleges (msnbc.msn.com)